- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-18 On 17-18 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is attending the European Council in Brussels, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with members of the Greek-Lithuanian Parliamentary Friendship Group
- 2018-10-18 On 18 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is welcoming participants of the Eastern Partnership Youth seminar at the Foreign Ministry
Minister of Foreign Affairs met with the Ambassador of the Order of Malta
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, had a meeting with the new Ambassador of the Sovereign Order of Malta to Lithuania, Manfred Leo Mautner Markhof, on 4 July where bilateral relations between Lithuania and the Order of Malta and major support projects were discussed.
Foreign Minister Linkevičius thanked the Order of Malta Relief Organisation for humanitarian and social assistance in Lithuania. The Minister said, “The activities of the Order of Malta Relief Organisation in Lithuania are valued highly. The Order of Malta initiates and is engaged in social campaigns and fosters the principles of volunteer work and social responsibility.”
The meeting concluded that cooperation between the Order of Malta and Lithuania needed to be continued and that the framework Cooperation Agreement between the Republic of Lithuania and the Sovereign Order of Malta, signed in 2017 and enforced in 2018, accelerated further bilateral efforts.
Ambassador of the Order of Malta, Manfred Leo Mautner Markhof, presented credentials to the President of the Republic of Lithuania on 18 April 2018. Mr Ambassador resides in Vienna.